Tuesday

Letter to Dane and Andy for The Foundation Contest



I used to feel so alone in the city. All those gazillions of people and then me, on the outside.  Because how do you meet a new person? I was very stunned by this for many years. And then I realized, you just say, "Hi." They may ignore you. Or you may marry them. And that possibility is worth that one word.  ~ A Burroughs.

Hi, Dane and Andy.

Thanks for this unprecedented opportunity to become Co-CEO Of Dane's Business for a year.

Connecting to like-minded people is an essential part of a good life and that’s what you guys are for me - like minded people.

Focus is so important - everywhere I look I see things that need to be done but now I am ready for me. Just need that focus to fly into the future.

With my extraordinary good fortune of being involved with The Foundation I would gain the knowledge of running a successful software company. I would learn from the best.

Education and learning and teaching are important to me – I would like to learn more about marketing, making webinars, videos and producing and selling quality software that people really want and value.

Winning this contest would mean the world to me as an independent income would bring me freedom – freedom to travel to Bali and help the children in orphanages; freedom to donate money to the Indigenous Literacy Foundation in Australia that helps educate outback children and freedom to learn what I choose.

3 comments:

Thanks for your input - we love comments